Corporate foreign exchange
With years of experience providing financial solutions to businesses and individuals worldwide, you can trust Currencies Direct to help control risks, fuel growth and protect your future.
We have developed an innovative range of products and currency transfer services that can help to minimise your foreign exchange risks and take the hassle out of international payments.
We are committed to delivering excellence in customer service and solutions to help your business grow and compete more effectively within the global market place.
Personal foreign exchange
Currencies DIrect have years of experience providing innovative financial solutions to individuals worldwide.
Whatever your reason for transferring money overseas, whether transferring savings for your new life in the sun, investing in high value goods or making regular money transfers overseas, we understand that you will want to get as much for your money as you can by offering the best & the most competitive foreign currency exchange rates.
Who are Currencies Direct?
Since its formation in 1996, Currencies Direct has seen dynamic growth based on a determination to overcome boundaries and provide value and innovation in the foreign exchange arena. Our mission is to provide ease and expertise for our customers, both private and corporate, who want to trade and travel overseas. That’s what Money without frontiers is all about.
With its headquarters in the City of London (United Kingdom) and with operations in Europe, Africa, Asia and the United States, the company is part of the Azibo Group, a privately owned investment company.
Key Company Facts:
· The largest currency company in Europe, with 15 offices in Spain alone
· The ability to deposit a bankers draft for free (many Spanish banks charge for this)
· No bank sending/receiving charges (unlike many banks who charge a % of the transaction)
· The option to fix an exchange rate for up to a year
· Face-to-face support
· Personalised service for property sellers at the notary
· Expert insight and regular currency market updates
· FCA registered & authorised
More details here