Celebrating International Women’s Day
Costa Women are delighted to be hosting the International Women’s Day 2015 at Andalucia Lab for the second year running. This year’s focus is #MakeItHappen and the event has been designed with Women in Business in mind!
The event is in conjunction with 1230, The Women’s Company who will be flying over to join us from the UK!
* Tickets are available here
* Earlybird Special Price: 30€ for Costa Women members, including lunch and all refreshments.
(Not a member yet? Its free costawomen.com)
Confirmed speakers include:-
Jenny Garrett – Coach of the Year in 2014, author of “Rocking your Role”, the ‘how to guide’ to success for female breadwinners and Founder of the Happenista Project
Sarah Arrow – Founder of Birds on the Blog and featured for 3 years running in the Forbes top 100 websites for women.
Jackie Groundsell, Founder and Managing Director of 1230, The Women’s Company. Helping Women to successful network and gain new business.
Annabel Kaye – Managing Director of Irenicon Ltd. Since 1980 helping organisations find a way to put the Human into HR, and create flexibility that doesn’t hurt.
Sarupa Shah – an award winning intuitive business coach and the owner and founder of The Soul Agency. The Soul Agency works with women entrepreneurs and leaders across the globe who want to put soul and spirit back into their life and the world.
Personal Branding Strategist and Book Coach, Jacqui Malpass. Jacqui specialises in connecting you and your stories to your personal brand.
And Social Media Trainer Fiona Catchpowle aka #AskCyberGran – making online media simple
Why should you attend?
Do you want to increase your business, your clients, your knowledge and have the opportunity to:-
– Create winning strategies that you can achieve with ease.
– Learn how to make things happen for your business – your way
– Generate a content plan for your business
– Build your Personal brand
– Mind your business – find a mindful path to success
– Get the best tips, advice, and time saving tools for your business
– Make the right connections to further your business by networking with over 50 Women in business.
Imagine what you can gain from all this expert advice and help. Expect inspiration, motivation and new ways for thinking about your business and making it happen in 2015!
With grateful thanks to this years sponsors Andaluca Lab, Ibex Insurance, Currencies Direct Spain and Sociomimetics