Málaga Business Minds Events
Málaga Business Mastermind Group
How will you grow your business in 2015? You are invited to join Málaga Business Mastermind group: A 12 month training, mentoring and support programme which is an effective, affordable and fun way to grow your business in 2015, with a one day workshop to launch the programme on 31st of January.
Have the desire and inspiration to make 2015 extraordinary
Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
Want to reach or exceed your goals
Are ready to let your passion about your life and work overcome your fear of change
Are committed to your success
Then Málaga Business Mastermind is for you!
WHAT: Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people, even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago. A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of the group.
HOW: How does a Mastermind work? A group of smart people (6-10 in our case) meet regularly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
WHY: Here are 7 reasons why a mastermind might be right for you:
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the organiser or the members.
2. Help and advice. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of ‘being alone’ while running your business is gone. Members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts, for each other. You also get answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group.
3. Accountability to the group and other members helps to keep you motivated to achieve more and make real progress in your life and business.
4. Grow your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important and valuable your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you. You can benefit from an increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals.
6. A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there! And a boost to your everyday positive mental attitude.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things. Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
WHO: Nami Haghighi is the organiser and facilitator of the group. Nami is a business Mentor, Coach and Consultant with over 20 years of hands-on experience working with small and medium sized businesses. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience in creating clarity and focus that supports business owners in building effective strategies to achieve the success they want and deserve.
He has dedicated his entire career to helping businesses succeed by offering proven, effective and affordable tools and processes to hundreds of business owners and supporting them through the process of growth or starting up in business, with outstanding results.
He is also the founder and sponsor of Málaga Business Minds which was created to provide a platform where business owners can learn, share and connect.
What is included:
-3 one-day workshops and training throughout the year.
-12 monthly mastermind group meetings
-Dedicated online group
-20% discount on other MBM workshops
-20% discount on 1 to 1 Coaching sessions with Nami
The introductory monthly rates for this unique opportunity, a year-long programme of training, mentoring and support for you and your business in 2015, are detailed below. Further discounts are available for two or more members from the same business, as well as for paying the yearly membership upfront (see Nami for further details).
WHEN: The programme will be launched with a full day training and workshop on Saturday 31st of January, with registration at 9.15 am for a prompt start at 9.30am ending at 6.30pm
The dates and details for the full year will be shared on the launch day.
WHERE: In Central Málaga
Please book early as spaces are limited and the prices go up on the 25th January 2015. Please contact me with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to welcoming you on the 31st and let’s make 2015 the best year yet!